Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Advent

I was just giving this week's episode my final quality control listening, and I'm glad to say it's just what I needed. Hopefully it will have a similar effect for you - relaxation, peace, a good mental nap in a hectic time.

I do have another tune on deck - it's been there since October! I realized yesterday the chances of me finishing it before mid-December were slim, so I went ahead and put Advent together. It's a drone, and I changed the approach to how I incorporate the SBaGen sequence this time. The result is that there's a lot more volume to the binaural sequence - a lot of pulsing, with the musical elements pushed back a little. For this particular piece, I think it works well.

The binaural beat begins a 8Hz and slips down to 4Hz in the middle. Like I said, it's a nap. Enjoy.

Advent

No comments: