Sunday, August 19, 2007

Infinite Return

I really enjoyed putting this week's tune together - it was nice to get a little more speed going and play something almost like bluegrass. I am kind of embarrassed, though, by the obvious bleed through of the click track - it's the musical equivalent of walking around with your zipper open, I guess. And it doesn't help when your rhythm is as far from perfect as mine is!

But even so, it's kind of a melancholy-conquered-by-joy thing. Starts out sad, ends up happy. And except for some equalizing and filtering out the high end hiss, there are no effects. Here I have these beautiful instruments, and I'm always trying to "layer" them with effects. Not this week. What you hear is what I hear (click track included...). Including a 6Hz SBaGen-derived binaural beat for some relaxation.

Infinite Return

1 comment:

pandyaketan said...

Excellent stuff !

Rest assured, someone in this world is always benefited by the net ! ;-)

reg
ketan