Saturday, December 09, 2006

Signal Loss

A 14Hz beat to get your mind going, and another dose of Hydrogen towards the end. This week's episode reintroduces the acoustic banjo - a quarter inch jack of dubious worth has made it difficult for me to mic it for the past several months, though the sound is undeniably superior to the electric banjo. As it is, I was fortunate to get through the intro before the usual issues forced me to revert to the electric in order to complete the recording.

Overall, though, this is another of my favorites. Crashing is still a problem, however - the working title of this week's piece stuck, and just about says it all. The Binaural Banjo is and always will be free to download, copy, and distribute - but if anyone out there has some unused memory cards they could contribute to the cause, email me!

Signal Loss

No comments: