Thursday, December 21, 2006

Changes

It didn't seem like I could put off moving to the new version of Blogger much longer, so I went ahead with the conversion yesterday. Then, lo and behold, I notice in iTunes that every episode was re-posted... That explains the 500% increase in downloads yesterday!

So for those of you who leave iTunes running all day, sorry. You got some duplicates.

The next episode will be up shortly. In the meantime, I'm getting a sampler together to send to NPR's Open Mic program, which is a web-only feature of All Songs Considered. They're only going to listen to one tune, most likely, so if anyone out there wants to make any suggestions as to what the strongest episode has been, please speak up. Right now, I'm leaning towards Drift.

Thanks for listening - if the changeover to the new Blogger has caused problems anywhere, please let me know.

No comments: